Alpha 0.5.02: Build Menu Updates and Updated Water
Alpha 0.5.02 includes a bunch of updates and fixes related to the town building menu. In addition, I also changed some of the settings for the water that I think makes it look a lot prettier. The following screenshots show the old water (left side) vs. the new water (right side) during sunrise and mid-day.
Alpha 0.5.02 includes:
- You can delete a Stone Wall by holding left-control and pressing the right mouse button. Other structures cannot be deleted, yet
- The Fishing Pier no longer requires stone to build
- Moving the Fishing Pier now correctly moves the Fisherman associated with that Pier
- Removed the Fishing Pier and Woodchopper from the Misc tab in the build menu
- You can move the build camera when in build mode down to the area where Fishing Piers can be placed
- Mini Mushroommen will no longer spawn inside towers as part of the Shroomin Quest
- Updated some settings for the water
Still working on the combat system update as well. I hope to have something for you all to try out by the end of the week.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.