Lots of updates to HammerHelm over the past month, including:
Combat updates to make combat smoother and easier to control.
- You can turn your character while attacking
- When clicking to attack a monster your character will stay facing the target unless you move the mouse to turn your character
- This prevents the case where sometimes your character would walk past a monster while attacking it even though you hadn't moved the mouse
- Note that moving the mouse while attacking will override this
- When mining ore or chopping a tree your character no longer moves
- Improved animation transitions for attacks
- Your character won't pause between attacks if you continue to click
- This also means your character attacks a bit faster overall
Feature Updates, Bug Fixes and Optimizations
- Key rebind system. Keys can be changed once in game in the Settings menu.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to fail to save if you had over 50 townspeople.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Caves to fail to spawn monsters after crafting blood stone items
- If your character starts inside a building after loading a save, the building interior will now load properly
- Updated camera to zoom closer to the character when entering a building if the camera is zoomed far out
- Various other camera collision improvements
- Fixed a bug that caused the character to stop sprinting after jumping
- Fixed a bug that caused the road placement tool to fail to remove grass
- Optimized town buildings to improve performance a bit
HammerHelm Full Alpha 707 MB
Version 119 16 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.