Road Placement Tool
Alpha 0.6.02 includes another popular requested feature from the community - a road placement mode! In the above screenshots you can see that I've added roads leading to the doors of the buildings, including a road leading through the Woodchopper's footprint all the way to the door.
- You can place roads in your town
- To do so you will need to have a Stonemason
- Enter build mode (P) and press left-shift + R to enter road placement mode
- Placing road does not use any resources
- You can place roads anywhere in the town build area, except for over Farm or Graveyard dirt
- You can also use the tool to remove road and replace it with grass. This even works for roads placed as part of placing a building
- Pressing - or + will zoom the camera in and out in build mode
- Darkened the grass a bit (it was a bit too neon green at times)
- Fixed a bug that caused the Farm's lantern to turn on when first place during the day
- The storage chest now appears properly in the preview window of the crafting UI
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.