A downloadable game for Windows
The Dwarves of the HammerHelm Clan dream of living above ground, under the sun and clouds. As their Champion, it is up to you to help them establish their home and guide them towards prosperity. But this new land is filled with danger and your town will face many challenges.
Something dangerous is stirring in the storehouse, keeping the workers from delivering their resources. The sewers you built last week to help the town remain clean - goblins have moved in and are using it as a base of operations. The farms have become poisoned and won't yield crops. And the Tavernkeeper has heard rumors of a Necromancer building his tower nearby, plotting to attack the town.
The more your town grows, the more your adventure grows!
- Build a town from over 30 different structures including houses, armorsmiths, breweries, taverns, carpenters, wells, and more!
- Attract townspeople to help collect resources, build structures, and work in the shops.
- Create your character and place your own home to customize and decorate.
- Craft weapons, armor, and more at the shops you create.
- Explore your town and enter every building you place.
- Manage your town's resources to ensure the citizens are happy, healthy, and safe.
- Dynamic quests and events based on how you build your town.
- Explore dungeons, caves, mines, sewers, and more!
- Fast-paced, action combat system.
|Updated||2 days ago|
|Genre||Adventure, Role Playing, Simulation|
|Tags||3D, builder, Fantasy, Singleplayer, Third Person, town-builder, Unity|
|Average session||About an hour|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Your name added to NPC list!
A name of your choice (subject to approval - best to pick something "Dwarven" sounding) that is added to the pool of NPC names the system uses when creating new townspeople.
- Beta 4.7 - The Night Sky2 days ago
- Beta 4.6 - Quest and Fixes5 days ago
- Beta 4.5 - Combat Updates8 days ago
- Beta 4.4 - Build Mode Performance Optimizations9 days ago
- Beta 4.3 - Combat Update: Monster AI11 days ago
- Beta 4.2 - Optimizations and Fixes12 days ago
- Beta 4.1 - New Hair Styles15 days ago
- Beta 4.0.2 - Scarecrow Save Fix18 days ago